Wednesday, October 9, 2013

The Lumineers Rescheduled...

Last Saturday evening we had plans to attend the Lumineers concert. It was going to be an outdoor concert but on Friday we learned that it would be rescheduled to Monday evening because of the rainy forecast...that lasted all weekend!!! Good thing they rescheduled! They also furnished beach chairs which was nice because the ground was saturated from all the rain. By the time the concert was over it was a muddy mess. My boots are still caked with mud!
Not knowing that they would allow cameras in, I left the Rebel at home and took my phone with me. Little did I know that the band would come out into the crowd and play on a small stage just a few feet from where we were sitting. Unfortunately, I had two big, mean looking security guys in front of me, my daughter managed to squeeze in front of them before they got all pushy! LOL
I only managed a few decent pictures but I wanted to document that the husband and I went to this concert on a MONDAY evening! People this almost never happens, us out on a Monday...WHAT!!!
Folk music at its finest! We had a Great time!

The Lumineers, October 2013
 

2 comments:

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

So fun that you went to a concert, and I am laughing about your comments about attending a concert on a Monday night. Carrie won tickets to Michael Franti's show on Monday, October 21, and even though I'm super excited about going, I'm already worried about how I'll function at work on Tuesday.

kdglisson said...

I'm glad that they rescheduled and that ya'll got to go! You both definitely needed it. Of course Dani snaked her way through...when it comes to them or the Foo Fighters...she's not to be played with :) I told you just stand on Uncle Roger's shoulders, you would've been guaranteed to see then :)