I'm trying this again for the last time. Even though I have the Cherry Edition (that I do not really like) but it was the only one available from...ummm forever ago. I thought that maybe something new would give me the nudge I need to get this going. So I ordered the Clementine Edition and love it. I also picked up a Canon Selphy to print pictures from my phone. So.......we'll see how it goes. Here is the front page...I still need to add a picture of the husband, the dog and myself. I'll share more once I get it going...promise!
Nothing to spectacular but I still have a list.
1. We purchased a Sleep Number Bed. I love it, him not so much. I'm guessing we may not keep it long.
2. I've been using homemade cleaners most of the time. I like them but it is a pain to mix them when I'm in a rush and I sometimes use other things I have on hand.
3. I made a complete album for a friend, all she has to do is add pictures and journaling. I've never made one for myself.
4. My sister and I visited an Ikea store for the first time and I so wish we had one here in Indy.
And I'm adding this one last thing. : )
5. I started doing Callanetics again, love, love. Still going strong.