Friday, March 23, 2012

Hello...

Anyone there? I seem to have lost track of time and haven't posted anything in awhile. 
Last week my dog grabbed something off the ground during his walk and ate half of it before the husband could get it away from him which resulted in a call to the vet. Two pills and 24 hours later hes just fine. Flat worms gone!


The husband and I purchased a new bed. We should receive it next week. Good sleep is on the way. However, we downsized to a queen and I need to get a new sheets, pillow cases and a headboard. I'll be shopping for the sheets and pillow cases this weekend.


The weather has been great this week. Temps in the 80's.





The flowering trees are Beautiful.



And while out shopping with my daughter this week. She suggested I eat something other than candy in the afternoon when I get tired. She suggested protein bars, I love them and they seem to do the trick.


I'm giving the homemade cleaners that are all over the internet a try this weekend. My daughter uses them and tells me they work well. Anyone else?

Have A Great Weekend,
Love & Hugs,
Susi

2 comments:

Christi said...

I've missed you!!!!!!

Glad your pup is okay.

Melton & District Pony Club said...

I'm here - I'm finally get a few minutes to catch up on my blog reading :)

I'm so glad puppy is OK - it's horrible when you can't get to them fast enough :( LOL we upsized our bed last year from a double to a queen - I love all the extra space:))

Hmmm I don't use "natural" cleaners so much, but I do swear by my enjoy cleaning mitts - I don't use anything but water and my mitt on the shower screens and basins and they come up beautifully.