Five things I'm planning for the New Year:
1. I plan for my husband and I to get passports. I've had the forms completed for 3, yes 3 years now and we just have not taken time to complete the process. I will probably have to complete new forms but it will get done in 2012! We are planning a trip or two in the next couple of years and we will need them.
2. I plan to purge my entire house. I have to much stuff that I can live without and it has got to go!
3. I plan to make a few changes around the house, one room at a time. I haven't made any changes in a few years so it is definitely time.
4. I plan to work on me. Mind, body and soul.
5. I plan to continue to do, try or learn at least four new things in 2012. My daughter started this a few years ago and I joined her in 2010. I will be posting my four new things for this year in January, 2012. Tried anything new lately? Have any plans for 2012? I'd love to hear about them.
Prompt #52: Celebrating...One half of my living room after the Christmas morning celebrating.
Well...I did it, I completed 52 photos almost. I was one week late getting on the 52 photo bus so I missed the first photo. I'll add a little note to my album (once I get the photos printed) explaining why the first photo is missing. I'm off work for the next FIVE days so I hope to get my photos sent to print so that I can put them into a simple little album. I also thought this would be good practice for P365. And yes, I am planning to do P365+1 in 2012. Call me CRAZY but I'm thinking that doing so will help me improve my photography skills and that is something I plan to work on in 2012!
1. I'd love to have this so that I can listen to music while cleaning, cooking, crafting etc. Its a nightmare trying to use my husbands sound system so for now I just turn the TV to a music station.
2. New cookware. More of a need than a want. But I want it because I need it! The husband told me to pick this up myself because he wasn't going to buy me cookware for a gift.
3. A new rolling pin. I like the idea of the rings for rolling out dough.
4. A tripod for my Canon T1i. I don't know much about them but I may want to shoot the moon once in awhile. : ) I'm sure I will also use it for other shots.
5. Some new comfy PJ's to keep me warm this winter. It hasn't been too cold yet but I know its just a matter of time before old man winter wakes up.
What's on your Wish List?
I hope you get everything you wish for and more.
Prompt #49: Anticipation...Back In October my daughter gave me a gift and told me it was the first of a four part gift. In November I received #2 and #3. And last weekend I received gift #4. From the beginning she told me I could wait until I had all four or that I could open each gift when I received it. I chose to wait until I had all four gifts before opening.
1. My daughter and I visited and neat little shop at lunch today called Homespun. Lots of handmade goodies. I'm trying very hard to refrain from buying gifts for myself. However, I did purchase some raspberry lemonade pucker polish and a snowflake ornament made from the roof of the Hoosier/RCA Dome.
2. My sister and I are going to one last craft fair this weekend. After that I plan/hope to complete my Christmas shopping.
3. I have tried making a Dec. Daily once, spilled a drink on the inner pages and tossed all but the cover.
I then tried JYC, purchased some OA papers and embellies, printed all the prompts and photo tips, took the photos and did not even complete one page. And I call myself a scrapper. HA!
4. I really want to complete either a Dec. Daily or JYC album. Maybe this year.
5. I cannot wait to bake up some Christmas cookies but its a bit to early. I plan to start baking the week of the 12th.