Wednesday, December 28, 2011

52-52...

Prompt #52: Celebrating...One half of my living room after the Christmas morning celebrating.












Well...I did it, I completed 52 photos almost. I was one week late getting on the 52 photo bus so I missed the first photo. I'll add a little note to my album (once I get the photos printed) explaining why the first photo is missing. I'm off work for the next FIVE days so I hope to get my photos sent to print so that I can put them into a simple little album. I also thought this would be good practice for P365. And yes, I am planning to do P365+1 in 2012. Call me CRAZY but I'm thinking that doing so will help me improve my photography skills and that is something I plan to work on in 2012!

2 comments:

Paula... said...

Congrats on getting your photo challenge completed this year and good luck with your 365 for next year :) I've enjoyed seeing your world through your lens.

Enjoy your 5 days off and make sure you fit plenty of relaxing into them :)

Christi said...

Congrats on completing 52 week photo challenge! I'm so excited that you are planning to do 365+1. I am looking forward to seeing your photos. It's been so much fun getting to know you. :)