Friday, December 2, 2011

5 on Friday...

1. My daughter and I visited and neat little shop at lunch today called Homespun. Lots of handmade goodies. I'm trying very hard to refrain from buying gifts for myself. However, I did purchase some raspberry lemonade pucker polish and a snowflake ornament made from the roof of the Hoosier/RCA Dome.
2. My sister and I are going to one last craft fair this weekend. After that I plan/hope to complete my Christmas shopping.
3. I have tried making a Dec. Daily once, spilled a drink on the inner pages and tossed all but the cover.
I then tried JYC, purchased some OA papers and embellies, printed all the prompts and photo tips, took the photos and did not even complete one page. And I call myself a scrapper. HA!
4. I really want to complete either a Dec. Daily or JYC album. Maybe this year.
5. I cannot wait to bake up some Christmas cookies but its a bit to early. I plan to start baking the week of the 12th.

Have A Happy Weekend,
Love & Hugs,
Susi

2 comments:

Christi said...

I love your 2 Dec Daily photos so far. I'm looking forward to seeing more.

You can do it!!!! Consider it practice for P365. Ha Ha

Paula... said...

This year is "your" year - you can do it :) Me on the other hand wouldn't even consider trying because I know I'd fail miserably at the moment :(

I've just completed my Christmas baking - the pudding is steaming as I type :)