Friday, December 30, 2011

5 on Friday...

Five things I'm planning for the New Year:
1. I plan for my husband and I to get passports. I've had the forms completed for 3, yes 3 years now and we just have not taken time to complete the process. I will probably have to complete new forms but it will get done in 2012! We are planning a trip or two in the next couple of years and we will need them.
2. I plan to purge my entire house. I have to much stuff that I can live without and it has got to go!
3. I plan to make a few changes around the house, one room at a time. I haven't made any changes in a few years so it is definitely time.
4. I plan to work on me. Mind, body and soul.
5. I plan to continue to do, try or learn at least four new things in 2012. My daughter started this a few years ago and I joined her in 2010. I will be posting my four new things for this year in January, 2012. Tried anything new lately? Have any plans for 2012? I'd love to hear about them.

Have A Happy Weekend,
Love & Hugs,
Susi

No comments: