Friday, December 16, 2011

5 on Friday Wish List...

1. I'd love to have this so that I can listen to music while cleaning, cooking, crafting etc. Its a nightmare trying to use my husbands sound system so for now I just turn the TV to a music station.
2. New cookware. More of a need than a want. But I want it because I need it! The husband told me to pick this up myself because he wasn't going to buy me cookware for a gift.
3. A new rolling pin. I like the idea of the rings for rolling out dough.
4. A tripod for my Canon T1i. I don't know much about them but I may want to shoot the moon once in awhile. : )  I'm sure I will also use it for other shots. 
5. Some new comfy PJ's to keep me warm this winter. It hasn't been too cold yet but I know its just a matter of time before old man winter wakes up.

What's on your Wish List?
I hope you get everything you wish for and more.

Have A Happy Weekend,
Love & Hugs,
Susi


2 comments:

Christi said...

I'm an impulse buyer. Perhaps I need to try a wish list sometime. :)

Paula... said...

Some cool items there Susi - I love the glass lid design on the cookware :)

My wish list consists of one thing - a built in cupboard in the computer/scrap room. It was on my birthday too, but maybe I have a better chance with Santa :)