Friday, September 28, 2012

A Few Things I've Learned This Week...

1. Callanetics is not as easy as it seemed 20+ years ago.
2. I am very much out of shape.
3. One thing a nurse should never, ever say to a patient is "you will be put under with propofol, the same stuff that killed Michael Jackson." She went on to say "if the drug is used right it is a very good drug." Thank you nurse Angie, you'll be lucky if I show up next month.
4. Remodeling is a pain in the......well you know. It is impossible to keep the house clean.
5. Some people need to learn the difference in borrowing and giving!
6. I have way to many crafty items. I may need an intervention. : ) No really!!!
7. If you put a penny into a vase of cut tulips they will stand up straight and not be droopy. I have not tried this but I hear it is true. I'll give it a try next Spring.
8. I should try to make more of the things that I pin. Isn't that the whole point of pinning anyway. If you do not pin.....maybe you'd better not start....it is addicting.
9. I should upload pictures from my phone atleast monthly.  My phone is 22 months old and I have over 3000 pic on it at this time. Tonight's the night! 
10. I know that in about one hour I will be drinking a wine cooler or some.

Have A Great Weekend,
Love & Hugs,
Susi
 

1 comment:

Christi said...

You have a lot of pictures on your phone. :)

I hear you on the pinning. So much to love.