Saturday, January 26, 2013

Project Life...

I'm trying this again for the last time. Even though I have the Cherry Edition (that I do not really like) but it was the only one available from...ummm forever ago. I thought that maybe something new would give me the nudge I need to get this going. So I ordered the Clementine Edition and love it. I also picked up a Canon Selphy to print pictures from my phone. So.......we'll see how it goes. Here is the front page...I still need to add a picture of the husband, the dog and myself. I'll share more once I get it going...promise!

 
 
 
xo,
Susi


1 comment:

Christi said...

I am using the Clementine Edition to do my 2011 photos. If I like it I will use the Cobalt Edition to do my 2012 photos.

So far I've found that I like to do it for about an hour and that is about it. LOL