Friday, October 11, 2013

Photo Friday And Moments Of The Week...

My little Deuce (he's a Bichon Frise) turned 12 this month. I wonder if I've ever told the story of how I got him for a Christmas present and how he got his name. I'll have to check past posts to see.
He goes to a groomer once a month but he also gets bathed at home weekly 1) because he is white and 2) I take him to work with me and lets just say a warehouse is not the cleanest place for a white dog. He LOVES to be bathed and when I ask him if he is ready for a bath, he walks into the bathroom and hops onto the side of the tub waiting for me to lift him in. Yesterday he had his weekly bath and I had my phone close so I snapped a picture of him as he was getting out of the tub. He said it would be OK if I show you all as long as he is covered. Silly dog!

 
 
 
 
 
Radio Fail Moment...

I was on my way to work Tuesday morning when they came on the radio and said "Pedestrian hit on (a road I travel to work on) Emergency vehicles blocking all lanes, please use a different route." Well, I was about a minute from the area they were talking about so because I wasn't at a good spot for turning around, I proceeded in that direction. And guess what, there wasn't anything going on......at all! Oh and after I passed that spot, they said it again! What! Not that I wanted to see a hit pedestrian but really people...get your facts straight!

Fun weekend plans here, hope you enjoy yours!


2 comments:

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Oh he is so cute! Lucky isn't crazy about baths, but the couple of times I've done it I've used the garden hose in the backyard. He sheds so badly I'm not sure I want him in our bathtub. Deuce's breed doesn't shed, correct?

So funny about the traffic report! You wonder if it was really happening somewhere else and they got their locations wrong. Or if it was even happening and they made it up?!?!

kdglisson said...

I Love good ole Deuce Berlin! He's pale just like me :) Pedestrian hit and nothing? Uhh...strange! Just like the SWAT team thing. We're gonna have to be careful Aunt Susi, it's getting shady and starting to go down around here :)