Friday, October 4, 2013

Photo Friday...

I've dusted off the Rebel, added my 50mm lens that I've barely played with, turned the knob to "M" and taken some photos of my lovely little Grand-daughter. Today I'm sharing a favorite and calling it "Photo Friday". I've heard that its a good idea to use a watermark on special photos, so I've learned to do that in PSE as well. So much to learn, so little time. I've really enjoyed getting the Rebel out these last couple of weeks and am planning to use it more going forward.

                                          
 
 
I've got another busy weekend planned (if the rain holds off) and am also hoping to make it to a park to catch some of Autumn before it fades away. Enjoy yours!

2 comments:

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Hey! I shoot with a Rebel too! And I use a 50mm lens 99% of the time - love it! The photo of your grand-daughter is SO cute. :o) Well done!

Have a great weekend and take lots of pictures!!!

kdglisson said...

No one kid should be that dang cute! She is just SO precious! Great picture Aunt Susi!