Friday, October 25, 2013

Photo Friday...

I took a break from work this week and spent some time at home. I did some organizing, some cleaning and a bit of crocheting. I also had the pleasure of hanging out with my Grand-daughter and Grandson for a couple of days. We did crafts, played with toys and went out for lunch. Oh how I'd love to have all that young energy. I took a few pictures of the two of them together but neither one of them would be still, not even for a second. It's back to work for me on Monday so I'm going to try to make the most of the weekend. I hope you all have a good one.

2 comments:

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Aw, your grand-kiddos are just so cute! I'm happy that you get to spend time with them here and there. Oh, I can't wait to be a grandma! I wish Carrie would hurry up! :o)

kdglisson said...

I love this picture of them Aunt Susi! I'm glad you got some MUCH NEEDED time off of work, and that you had a nice time. Glad to have you back though :)