Friday, October 18, 2013

Photo Friday And Moments Of The Week...

These little hands have been helping me in the kitchen since they were about 3 years old. They belong to my Grandson. He will be turning 11 years old soon and I'm so happy that he still enjoys spending time in the kitchen with me, his Nana!

 
 
 
Ummm...Confused Moment!
 
I stopped at a McDonalds for a drink and an ice cream cone. The young man behind the counter said to me "Our ice cream machine is broken but we have coffee." How is that even close to ice cream...beats me! I'm still wonder what he must have been thinking.
 
 
Hoping for a quite weekend. Enjoy yours!

 

2 comments:

kdglisson said...

I'm glad that AM still has a good time in the kitchen with Nana! He's a good little helper! That pie was SO GOOD, Thank you!

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Love the photo of those sweet helping hands! And I laughed out loud at the McDonald's guy. Haha.