Saturday, January 31, 2015

Winter Bucket List Update...

I'm getting close to the half way mark for my Winter Bucket List and so far I've managed to crochet a rag rug (pictures below), I've continued using My Fitness Pal and totally bombed out on CY365 and #fmsphotoaday for January. Oh and I'm four squares behind on my CAL.
But Deuce is doing better, the days are getting longer (more light) and February is right around the corner so hopefully I'll be able to mark a few more items off my list and get back to taking photos for CY365. A few years ago when the Mr. bought me my Canon t1i, I promised myself that I would learn to take better photos with it. At first I practiced a lot and even felt like I was taking better photos, then I laid it down, used my iPhone a lot (like all the time), picked up my Canon t1i again and seemed to have forgotten everything I had learned about it. Has this ever happened to you? So my new plan starting February 1, 2015 is to use my Canon t1i for CY365 and ditch #fmshotoaday for now. Who know maybe it'll show up on my Spring Bucket List.




1 comment:

Paula... said...

You're doing great on your Winter bucket list. I bombed out with CY365 also, but unlike you I'm not continuing - good on you for sticking it out and wanting to get back to it.

I must admit I don't dig my camera out nearly as much I used to, but then I think about why - I used to photograph the kids all the time, but now that they're all grown up, they don't want in their face with her camera :(

It's especially hard when one isn't living at home anymore. I tried to take random photos for CY365, but I found I was just taking photos for the heck of it and I want my photos to have meaning and be relevant to me (if that makes sense).

I look forward to seeing more of your photos - have fun with with :)