Monday, December 22, 2014

Winter Bucket List...

Happy Winter! I kind of like this list making stuff so I'm doing it again for this cold, dark, dreary, long season we call Winter! Maybe it'll help me fight off the Winter Blues! Here's my list:

 1. Make homemade noodles. Didn't get it done in the Fall so I'm trying again.
 2. Start a quilt. Again, didn't get it done in the Fall. I will, I am, I have all the stuff to do so. < That's me trying to convince myself to cut up the pretty material I purchased months ago.
 3. Catch up on my CAL (crochet along). I'm a little behind due to the Holidays.
 4. Crochet a rag rug. I've been wanting to do this for awhile now. She makes some awesome rugs.
 5. Participate in CY365. I'm hoping this will help me improve my photography skills.
 6. Participate in FMS photo a day. I have an awesome little book to fill up. Thank you Paula!
 7. Continue using My Fitness Pal. I've been using it for a few weeks now. I'm eating healthier and I've lost 4 lbs. If you haven't tried it, its pretty awesome!
 8. Bake something new. I have a couple of things in mind.
 9. Purge un-needed things from this house. I've been working on this since we moved in but there is still plenty to toss out!
10. Organize the items I am keeping. I have a lot of this done but I have a bit of OCD so I'm always organizing something!

Whatever the season in your part of the world. I hope you are enjoying it.
Me! I'm really looking forward to Spring. I have a whole new yard and some flowers to plant!








1 comment:

Paula... said...

You're welcome Susi, enjoy the 365 journey :) Hmmm bake something?? Lamingtons, Pavolova - oooh I know Red Velvet cake :)