Saturday, December 20, 2014

Fall Bucket List Update...

Back in September I made a Fall Bucket List hoping that it would give me the push I needed to get a few things done. It did and I'm happy to report that I completed 8 of the 10 items on that list. I'll add the last two itmes to my Winter Bucket List coming soon.
I need to learn to make a collage in PSE. Sorry for the long/picture  heavy post.


The Wreath
source
Halloween Package to my Aussie friend.
For once, it arrived in time.
The scarves, a lot of them.
I do not sew by the way.
source
 
The orchard. No apple picking within
city limits. Who knew?




  • Four apple pies!


The pumpkin patch with the Grandkids.


Hike at the park! Granddaughter not interested.
Lets teeter totter instead.

Fall foliage at the park.


Fall foliage
 


1 comment:

Paula... said...

Love that you ticked so many items off your list - I love that wreath and the Halloween goodies were sensational. Thank you so much for being a dear friend xx