Sunday, September 21, 2014

Fall Bucket List...

Happy Fall! I love this time of year, the days and nights are cooler, the Orchards are open for business, the bees are buzzing around like crazy, the leaves are starting to change just a bit, pumpkins, mums and Halloween goodies are everywhere and last but not least....Christmas décor is in the stores. In my opinion its just a bit early for Christmas décor, I can't even think about Christmas for like another month or so. How about you?
Last week I noticed Fall Bucket List/Fall To-Do Lists showing up here and there. And since list making has become routine for me lately I made myself a Fall Bucket List adding in some things I've done in the past and some new things I'd love to try. Who knew one could accomplish so much just by adding it to a list! Here's my list...

 1. Make a front door wreath for Halloween/Fall.
 2. Send a package of Halloween goodies to my Aussie friend.
 3. Complete scarves for my sister. These were started before we moved.
 4. Go pick apples.
 5. Make apple pies with apples from #2. I own Bob a pie!
 6. Visit a pumpkin patch with the Grandbabies.
 7. Go on a hike at a local park.
 8. Photograph Fall foliage.
 9. Make homemade noodles. This may or may not be a good thing. I love homemade noodles.
10. Start a quilt. Materials purchased, starting out small.

How about you, any big plans or list to complete this Fall?







No comments: