Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Three Weeks To Go...

I found a couple of items for the SPSH over the weekend. And if I'm counting right I still have 5 more to find before the deadline which is just 3 short week away. I put a message out on FB to see if anyone knew a juggler and lo and behold one found me. He just so happens to be my step-son and I didn't even know he could juggle. I've also searched high and low for a bus with a picture painted on its sides, again not much luck. The one I did see was on the opposite side of the road and I was driving. Luckily, on that same day I noticed one sitting in a parking lot on the way back to work.

#15 A juggler
At work, in between jobs and with coffee creamer.
It was the only thing we could find that seemed to work. I don't know if you can tell by the quick
picture I had to take but he really can juggle.
 
#20 A bus (not a car, truck, lorry, camper or RV) with a
picture painted on its sides.
I waited to see if I could catch the gate open to get a clearer
picture but every time I drove by it was closed. Its a tailgate
bus for the Indianapolis Colts games.  

3 comments:

Lady Ella said...

Great finds! I thought the bus would be hard but in the end I found a couple of alternatives. My last worry is the parade...

Anonymous said...

great idea about asking a juggler to come to you!!

Rhodesia said...

I also had a problem with the bus and the juggler, well done. Diane