Friday, September 19, 2014

Settling In...




We've been in the new house just a little over three months and other than the basement and a few boxes left to unpack in the garage we are settling in quite nicely. Someday I'll share a few pictures of the inside. We've purchased a lot of new furniture and appliances which I love but there is still plenty of decorating to do. Most of the walls are blank, at this time we have a TV (in the great room), a shelf (in my craft room) and one small picture hanging in the guest bath. I have some old photos I like to hang in the study but I need to do some planning before I hang them.
My taste in décor is pretty simple, I like to keep things light and neutral with a bit of blue thrown in here and there. I've been shopping looking around for things I love but very little has came home with me. And since I have no plans to move again anytime soon I will keep looking and remain patient, someday that perfect something will show up.
Here are a few things I have found and love and will be getting soon.
I found this shelf I love for our nook. I've even found someone to build it, isn't it lovely. I'd also love to have a dough bowl like the one on the top shelf. I'm adding it to my Christmas list.
I love this stool for the master bath. I also love this one.
And as crazy as it sounds I want to change the backsplash in our kitchen to this. The one we choose when we built the house just isn't working for either of us.
Well, its Friday and the Mr. and I are getting ready to go out for the evening. I hope you all enjoy your weekend. I feel Fall in the air and have made a Fall Bucket List, I'll share it soon.


No comments: