Sunday, January 11, 2015

How Do You People Do It All...

I made a Bucket List of a few things I'd like to do this Winter and so far, so good! I've completed a rag rug, added my photos to the CY365 gallery and taken photos for the #fmsphotoaday all except for one day. That day the prompt was landscape, it was below zero out and I had no interest in getting out to take a photo. As my niece Katie would say "sorry but I'm not sorry."
I'm not going to lie I've been struggling with the photo taking, a couple of photos for CY365 were not taken on the correct day but I took them and added them to the galley anyway. So for now I'm caught up...until tomorrow. ; )  Which leads me to this question, how do you people do it all?
I chose to participate in CY365 so that I could learn to take better photos. Sometimes I feel like I've got my camera figured out, other times not so much. That's when I get frustrated and quit but this time I plan to stick with it and learn to take better photos. I thought I'd share a couple of my favorites here today. 

Ensemble

Solitude

Multifaceted

Sunset
 
I'll share photos of the rag rug soon.

1 comment:

Paula... said...

OMG I think we're connected - my post was similar today! I too am doing the CY365 but I'm not sure I'm going to continue - it's a little hard when the prompts are frost, snowflake etc. and we're in the middle of a scorching summer :)

Yes the idea of these prompts it to make you think outside the box and hone you're photography skills, but I'm wondering if taking random photos is what I want to be doing? I think taking photos of "life" (our life) would be a better use of my time. I JUST DON'T KNOW ANYMORE and I'm with you - how do people do it all???

I think we simply put too much pressure on ourselves these days!