Sunday, February 1, 2015

Bath Day! Ugh...

Bye, Bye January! I for one am happy to see you go! We've had a stressful month here at the Berlin house but things are looking up. The vet upped Deuces meds, added a couple more and he seems to be doing better.
Today I mustered up the energy to give him a bath. Believe me when I say this isn't easy. Two minutes into it I called in reinforcements (the Mr.) for help. I did the washing, the Mr. did the rinsing...all at the same time to make it quick! Deuce used to love his weekly bath but his anxiety level goes off the chart nowadays during his bath so we've switched to bi weekly baths for now. He also gets groomed once a month. Last month at his grooming appointment they had to take several breaks during grooming to let him gain his composure. Luckily they have lots of patience and haven't kicked him to the curb...YET! Next up brushing...wish me luck!


1 comment:

Paula... said...

I hope little Deuce is still doing OK and that he survived the trauma of his bath LOL