Sunday, February 15, 2015

Oh Hey...

Still here! We've been busy crunching numbers with financial planners in preparation for my upcoming retirement. Its fast approaching....AACK! We're also waiting for plans to be drawn up to enclose our back porch, once we have them they'll need to be approved by our HOA and we've ordered me a new vehicle. Other than that most everything else has fallen by the wayside. The crocheting, the CY365, pretty much the entire bucket list. I've found that planning for Retirement can be both exciting and stressful. Right this moment the stressful is winning!
In other news, while preparing to try a Spring capsule wardrobe I came across Stitch Fix, they get good reviews so I've decided to try them out. I filled out a short style survey(Plain Jane here), so it'll be interesting to see the items they send in my first Fix. I went with a Fix every other month and if I find it doesn't work for me there is no contract so I can cancel at any time. I'm thinking this may keep me out of the stores and in turn stop the impulse buying. Um...hummm...I just bought a Blue Leather Jacket at Von Maur last Friday, its so pretty, it fit me perfect and the Mr. loves it. It was a pretty good sale so I didn't break the bank and other than socks and skinny tees I haven't shopped for clothing since early December 2014.
Back to the Spring capsule wardrobe, earlier this month when I purged my closet and dresser it was mostly tops that got tossed out so other than a couple of tops it doesn't look like I'll be needing much. Yay! I still need to decide which 37 items will go into my Spring wardrobe and how I want to store the rest of my clothing. I think this will be the hard part. Off I go to make a few decisions.

No comments: