Friday, November 1, 2013

Photo Friday And Moments Of The Week...

A little road trip to Nashville, IN led us to a chainsaw carving shop. The carver is new at carving but we thought this guy was pretty awesome.

 
 
 

This Is Not Exactly What I Had In Mind Moment...
The trip that led us to the above was supposed to be a trip to Brown County to take pictures of the trees at the park during what was supposed to be the peak weekend this Autumn. I guess the husband had other ideas. Instead we walked around Nashville, IN  and had lunch at our favorite sandwich place. Not exactly what I had in mind, but its all good!



There was still plenty of green left on the trees so maybe I'll get
 another chance at some pictures this weekend.
I hope you all have a good one.

2 comments:

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Wow, that is an impressive chainsaw carving! Really cool.

Glad to know there's still some green and you just might have a chance to catch some fall color. I'll look forward to seeing photos if you do - we just don't get the pretty leaves where I live.

kdglisson said...

At least you got to get out and away from home/work for a little bit. It's good for you :)