Friday, November 8, 2013

Photo Friday...

I came home from work on Wednesday feeling fine, tidied the house a bit, made the husband and I our usual WW Wednesday dinner and some garlic toast. A few hours later I was not feeling so great, I think I may have gotten a touch of food poisoning. I had a headache and a queasy stomach Wednesday evening and most of the day on Thursday. I will most likely stop our WWW dinners for awhile, I'll worry that it might happen again, do you ever do that? I ate light on Thursday and today I'm feeling a little better. : )
Our new little tree that we the husband planted a couple of months ago seems to be doing great and the leaves are the prettiest red/orange color. Now I know why they call it an "Autumn Blaze Maple Tree".

 
I'm off to the salon for a cut and color today.
After that, lunch with a sister.
The husband wants to put the
Christmas lights on the house this weekend.
I'm so not ready!
Enjoy your weekend.

2 comments:

kdglisson said...

I'm glad that you're feeling better!! Hair is looking good as usual :)Sorry you didn't get the Christmas lights up yet, but I know the thought of it makes you tired anyways

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Hi Susi ~ Sorry to hear you weren't feeling well last week - and the photo of the pretty leaf is really cool!

Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog, as always! I will pull together a quilting post soon with some helpful links for inspiration. A few other people have asked too.

Hope your week is going well so far. Are you making a WW meal tonight? ;o)