Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Wowzers-7 Movies In 2 Weeks...

I'm not one for going out to the movies, I just can't sit still that long. When I do watch movies, which isn't that often I perfer watching them at home in my jammies. This way I can move around all I want and not disturb anyone. In the last couple of weeks my husband & I have watched seven movies at home. This is rare as we are usually on opposite ends of the house, him watching news and me playing in my scraproom.

My ratings below: LOL!

Into the Blue-Started out slow but was O.K. I'd give this a 5
No Country for Old Men-Love This-Awesome Movie! Definate 10
National Treasury-Very Good. This one gets an 8
Indiana Jones/The Crystal Skull-O.K. About a 6
Charlie Browns Thanksgiving-All Charlie Brown movies are just PERFECT! Love Them! Definate 10-Go ahead laugh!
The Bucket List- My Favorite of the Seven! Definately A Big 10-I've already started my Bucket List! I will be purchasing this movie!
The Comebacks-Stupid but I did laugh a little-A little 3

I strongly suggest No Country for Old Men, The Bucket List and of course Charlie Browns Thanksgiving!

No comments: