Thursday, November 6, 2008

CTMH or SU! ?...

Last night my sister and I attended a CTMH party. Neither of us had ever been to one or purchased any CTMH products. The consultant walked us thru the catalog, passed around some items she had made and we made a card. I own a small boat load of SU stamps and I've got to tell you I wish I would have seen CTMH stamps first. Love how they stamp, how they are packaged and those little storage boxes they sell. I'm not that much of a stamper but it is nice to be able to see where you are placing the stamp and it's just not that easy with the SU stamps. No, I'm not going to ditch all my SU stamps but I do need to take my Stamp-a-ma-jig out of the box and practice. I've seen it used in a few tutorials and it works great and I've also seen tons of you out there that make amazing projects using SU stamps. On the other hand I did not like any of CTMH patterned papers and I have enough cardstock, ribbon and embellishments to last a lifetime. I did purchase a couple of sets of stamps, one alpha and the stamp of the month and I also purchased a few of the 6 x6 paper/stamps organizers.
And can you believe I won the doorprize, this never happens!

No comments: