Friday, November 21, 2008

PAWC #2...

Here's my page for this week, my Grandson didn't even see part of the Air Show because he was so interested in playing with that little wooden plane. I always feel like I've stopped a little short of finishing but I like simple pages, this is how I scrap! I did however use a sheet of patterned paper for the background this time, trying to use up some goodies. I scanned this page so you can't tell that the star on there has glitter and the words are clear but they look wonky here. I may try to photograph it later to see if I can get a better picture. If you click on the page you can get a better view but it will be large, I don't normally reduce pictures for my blog and on this one when I reduced it to a web page it was worse than what you see here. However, I'm no photographer either!

No comments: