Monday, November 10, 2008

Scrapbooking...

It's been way to long since I've scrapbooked a page. I have tons of pictures I'd love to scrap but I keep finding other things to do. Halloween treats, punch classes, shopping and etc. I also have tons of scrapping supplies to work with but as you all know those manufacturers come out with new scrapping supplies so fast I can't keep up. I've decided to challenge myself to do one page a week starting this week. I know that's not much but hey it's more than I've been doing. I've had a simple page laying on my desk for at least a month. Surely I can get it done this week. Cross your fingers for me. LOL! I found this real neat site today but I can't get the link to work. I'll try again tomorrow. It's all about color combos and I think you will love it! Keep watch! I'll be adding pages soon!

No comments: