Friday, November 14, 2008

TGIF...

I'm posting early as I may not get another chance today. I have a busy little weekend planned. After work I'm picking up my Grandson for a little Birthday shopping and we will be having a sleep over tonight. He ask if we could go to the bookstore to shop for his Birthday because he loves Dr Seuss books and is trying to collect as many as possible. We will also be stopping by Toys-R-Us to purchase him a guitar and an amp. He wants three amps but I think one will do for now. He has decided that he wants to START A BAND and he's already picked out instruments for everyone to play. On Saturday we are having cake and ice cream and on Sunday I'll be catching up on my chores and getting to work on my next PAWC.

So far I'm keeping up with the NABLOPOMO but let me tell you it isn't that easy. How do all you people find that much to talk about?

Have A Great Weekend

No comments: