Saturday, November 29, 2008

No PAWC...

I am working on something, I just don't see it getting completed today. The last two day were very busy and now I'm just plain tired. I'm actually sitting in my scraproom at this moment but not making any progress. I may try again a little later today.
My sister informed me on Wednesday that Cord Camera closed their scrapbook studio down. Earlier today, I went to Archivers and found out that another scrap store in our area closed. I am really shocked by this, as that was one good store. This leaves us with Archivers, Michaels, JoAnn's and Hobby Lobby. My daughter and I do occasionaly buy online so we always have that option too! I told my husband about this and he said "It's just like anything else, people are probably getting tired of it." What? I don't think so! Do you?

Enjoy Your Weekend!

No comments: