Saturday, November 15, 2008

Gift Exchange...

It must go on and it will. My husband told me I should just cancel. I WILL NOT! We did this for quite a few years and the drama just got to be too much, so I decided I was done! I let it go for a few years and decided that maybe we could all get along and decided to give it another go. Last year was or first year back at it and it went great. This year four of us decided that my nephews wife was welcome to join in, today I told my sister and all HELL broke loose, yes they have problems ,who doesn't? First she unloaded on me, than on my other sister and again on me. Her and her daughter will not be joining us for the gift exchange this year and they will be missed, but it is their choice not to come and I'm not going to get caught up in their family feud.
I hope that someday they can find a way to get along because they are all missing out on alot of good memories.
And yes, this all happened at my Grandsons Birthday Party today!

No comments: