Sunday, January 30, 2011

Kissing Ball...

It's finished and I love how is turned out. I hope to make a couple more in cream or white before Valentine's Day. Once you get the hang of making the roses they go really quick. One very important thing I learned while making these little roses. DO NOT roll up to tight. If you do they look terrible. No example to share as I tossed the bad ones. Also the lighting in my house is terrible so please excuse the coloring in the collage. A couple of the photos were taken at night with inside lights, the others were taken by a window in the sunlight...YES I said sunlight! : )  Unfortunately, it looks like we have more snow, ice and rain headed our way so it will probably be a few days before we see it again. I'd better go enjoy it for while I can. 

1 comment:

Paula... said...

It has turned out spectacularly! I love you put your hand to so many different crafty things :)