Saturday, January 1, 2011

Bye Bye 2010...

Hello 2011 and a Happy New Year to you all! I hope you all had a nice safe night and enjoyed yourselves while celebrating. The husband and I were in bed early, so no celebrating here.
No New Years resoultions here either but I have decided on my one little word for the year. After much thought on the subject I've decided on the word "FOCUS" something I seem to struggle with alot these days. I find that I start things out with a bang and sizzle out before they are barely completed. My mind is all over the place and it seems that I've developed a very bad habit of not completing things, be it on line classes, scrapbooking, exercise, eating healthier...yadda, yadda, yadda! You get the picture right...I need to "FOCUS" and I plan to work hard on doing so this year. So wish me LUCK...I'm gonna need it.

No comments: