Friday, January 21, 2011

Decisions...decisions...

I've been looking around for quite awhile for some new lamps for my living room. I found these lamps some time ago and they match a chandelier I have in my dining room. Now I know that my living room and my dining room to not have to match. I'm just saying that because I like my chandelier alot. It's simple and plain...just like me. Yesterday I received an email from here showing me these lamps and while I like them alot I'm not sure they will go with my decor...if that's what you want to call it. I'm telling you I always have the hardest time making a decision on things for the house.

1 comment:

Paula... said...

Well if it any consolation I like the one from LL Bean - the Pottern Barn ones are more casual IYWIM.

Mind you if you're wanting a casual feel, then the Pottery Barn ones are perfect :)