Monday, August 19, 2013

Sunflare And A Plane...

I've often wondered how people capture sunflare with their phones. I still haven't figured it out but I accidently got a photo with sunflare and plane. I am hoping to get my Rebel out to shoot a few photos for the Scavenger Hunt but I rarely have it with me when out and about. Its been forever since I've used it, maybe soon but if not at least I'm checking items off the list with my iphone. I would like to get a good walk around lens for my Rebel but am unsure what that might be...anyone have a favorite?

#4 Airplane

Thanks for stopping by,
Susi

2 comments:

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

It's a really cool photo even if it was accidental. That's how most of my sun flare photos are as well, and I always love when it happens! :o)

kdglisson said...

You need to get that Rebel out and get going! By the way I want to watch you some because I think it looks cool :) We'll just have to plan a trip to the park or something so you can get a little practice in :) It's all good, you'll get it there. Only 10 months :)