Saturday, August 10, 2013

Busy Building Coffins...

Post that as your Facebook status and see what kind of comments/phone calls you get! LOL
My Granddaughter will be turning 5 soon and she is having a Monster High themed party. My daughter wanted to buy bags but I had the not so bright idea to build coffins from a pattern I found on Martha Stewarts site to hold the party favors. It seems that they are not that simple to build especially when you are building 30 of them. I feel like I've been working on them for weeks but its really only been a few hours here and there. They are all completed and ready to send off to my daughter to add Monster High stickers, fill with favors and close up with twine. I'm thinking that in the future I will just keep my ideas to myself. Coffin building IS NOT for me!



Thanks for stopping by,
Susi

2 comments:

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Well I think they look great, and I'm sure your grand-daughter will love them!

I can't tell you how many times I've volunteered for something and had second thoughts part way through the process! Haha - fun, isn't it? ;o)

kdglisson said...

I think that they look great! And just so everyone knows ALOT harder than it looks! But so worth it for her!! Sorry I didn't do more lids, but we got the bottom pieces knocked out pretty quick, at least they have something to lay in if nothing else :)