Monday, August 26, 2013

A Few More Finds...

We've been busy remodeling around the house but I have managed to find a few more items for the Scavenger Hunt. By this time next week we should have the house back together. It's been a long 14 months, patience are wearing thin but we're almost there. I'll be spending Labor Day weekend putting the house back together and I couldn't be Happier. OK, enough about the house, here are the items I found last week.

#13 A fence, actually a piece of a fence.
I'll bet it would be prettier if the lavender were still in bloom.
I'll tell you more about that some other time.
#14 A stained glass object or a mosaic
This is my second mosaic, I will have one
of these in my garden next Spring.

#16 A windmill 
Thanks for stopping by,
Susi

3 comments:

kdglisson said...

I Love Windmills! I think that they're so pretty...For some unknown reason. Plus I'm really loving your picture of the fence. You're right, I bet it is prettier with the lavender in full bloom. Don't worry about the house. It will be done soon and then all will be well with the world again :)

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Great photos, Susi - I love your windmill! That's the type of windmill I was hoping to find but living in a big city kind of limits my options.

Enjoy putting your house back together! I know about living with remodeling in progress all too well! :o)

Susanne said...

Great snapshots. I look forward to seeing the results of your remodeling. I love seeing other people's home decor ideas.