Friday, April 29, 2011

5 on Friday...

1. One of my favorite Easter pictures. My pretty girls. : )
2. The weather has been terrible this week. We've had lots of rain and strong winds. I hope we have better weather soon.
3. We have a mallard duck nesting (11 eggs) in our raised flower bed.  I'm worried about how the little ones will get down if/when they hatch without getting hurt. I'm pretty sure that my husband is tired of hearing me talk about it but I am truly concerned about this.
4. The ROYAL WEDDING. Did you watch? I have it DVR'd for later viewing although I did watch a bit of in on my PC at work. Beautiful dress, lovely Bride, proud Prince, and the HATS. I'm still laughing a bit *alot*. The one with the pink bow sticking straight up, stuck to the front of that girls head (Prince Andrew's daugher, if I remember right) has got to be the most ridiculous looking hat I've ever seen. Take a look. Now LOL! You know you WANT *HAVE* to.  HaHa!
5. My grandson and I are having a sleepover tonight and heading to lunch at the Cheesecake Factory tomorrow. Its our favorite place to have lunch together. : )

Have a Happy Weekend,
Love & Hugs,
Susi

No comments: