Friday, April 8, 2011

5 on Friday...

1. I haven't been sleeping well this week. Why? Who knows. Stress maybe! I hope to sleep in on Saturday.
2. I've had an achy body for the last couple of days. I'm not sure why but I hope it stops sooner than later.
3. I am becoming a fan of Kid Rock's music and even him a bit. Those of you who know me will probably think that this is a little strange.
4. My daughter and I have been trying to decide what to make for a craft fair in the fall. We have been surfing the internet and are leaning toward accessories at this time.
5. I plan to gather some crafting supplies this weekend for #4. I'd really like to get some wool felt. I've found a couple of vendors on Etsy. If any of you know a good place to purchase it, please share. Thank you!

Have A Happy Weekend,
Love & Hugs,
Susi

No comments: