Friday, April 1, 2011

5 on Friday...

1. Once again the husband did the house work this week, all of it including the windows, inside and out. He's such a sweetheart and I really appreciate all he does for me. *kiss*kiss*
2. I am now signed up for this and it will be interesting to see how long it takes me to walk a 5K. Any guesses?
3. I've been wanting to try out digi scrapping for awhile now so I signed up for this class. It will give me a chance to use the digital scrapping supplies that I have accumulated from other classes I've taken in the past.
4. The blueberry donut holes from Dunkin' Donuts are wonderful, I'm eating one right now! : )
5. I'm trying to talk my daughter into doing a craft show with me in the future. If so we need to make a plan and get our craft on!

Have A Happy Weekend,
Love & Hugs,
Susi

No comments: