Monday, April 11, 2011

4.11...Eleven on the 11th...

Just a little something I saw somewhere out in blogland but once again I did not write it down. If I remember right whomever it was made their monthly posts into a mini album. Good idea...I may also.
I think it will be interesting to look back to see how these things change for me from month to month. I'm pretty sure some of them will NOT but we shall see.

  1. Weathering: Allergies...I think!
  2. Listening: To The Band Perry. 
  3. Reading: My camera manual. I'm determined here.
  4. Drinking: Ice water. I hear its good for you.
  5. Wearing: Jeans, tee, a cardigan and mary jane shoes.
  6. Feeling: Better
  7. Wanting: To do a little crafting.
  8. Needing: More free time.
  9. Thinking: About work.
10. Enjoying: Spring
11. Wondering: Why...I'll just leave it at that for now.

1 comment:

Paula... said...

I hear you in the "needing more free time" department!!

Why????