Sunday, February 28, 2010

Two Weeks In...

Still keeping up with the steps and hoping for better weather. I was short on steps a couple of days last week but not to bad. I'm down to just a couple of diet cokes a day and I'm drinking alot more water than I usually do. Not doing to bad with the sweets either.
I'm way behind in my scrap classes but lucky for me I have forever access. YEA and thanks BPS.  I'm still taking a picture a day for project life and working on my scrap room a little at a time. I have tons of pictures to edit and print and I can only be on the computer a little at a time, my left wrist/hand is giving me fits. If it keeps hurting I may end up seeing a doctor.
We had our Grandson over for a couple of nights this weekend. We watched the movies UP and Aladdin ( I LOVE the movie UP), we ate pizza, popcorn and ice cream, played games and colored. He keeps us busy but we LOVE it. He and Pawpaw went to a motorcycle show yesterday and he got to ride a motorcycle for the first time. He loved it...pictures later. They also went to Bob Evans for breakfast today. My sister and I visited the Zoo yesterday and I stayed home today to do housework. And just like that the weekend is over.
Hope you all enjoyed yours.

No comments: