Sunday, February 14, 2010

Feeling A Bit Rusty...

"You can either wear away or rust away" something that was said to my husband last month. Well I got to thinking that I'd rather not rust away so starting today I've decided to do something about it. One must start somewhere so...

This is where I've decided to start!













It's not as easy to get these steps in as one would think. Try It.
I used an eliptical machine today but when the weather breaks I plan to do some walking/hiking outdoors.
I am also going to be working on better eating habits. I will be cutting back on sweets and diet soda and I will be adding in fruits and lots of water. From here I plan to add some other type of exercise to my routine each week or two. We have a weight machine, freehand weights, the WII fit and quite a few exercise DVD's so I have plenty of options here at home. I'll let you all know how this works out for me. If you stop by...Wish me luck!

Happy Valentines Day,
SUSI

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I take the dog for a big walk each morning and get my 10,000 steps up that way but I really need to improve my eating habits to! I'm usually rushing around and grab something quick and easy :(

Paula