Saturday, February 6, 2010

Winter Blahs...

Yes...I've got them! Last night we got quite a bit of snow. I let Deuce out this morning to potty and he looked at me like I was a crazy woman. He put his front paws into the snow and immediately turned around and did his business right outside the back door. He was ready to come back inside in a matter of seconds.













Our rocking chairs on the back deck look like this today. 


















I've been busy with a couple of BPS classes.  I'm really loving the DYL class with Cathy Zielske, she's such a fun lady and since I'm a simple scrapper this class is right up my alley. Once again I'm not staying caught up but I will do each and every layout assigned. The LOM class with Stacy Julian just started a couple of days ago and I'm just beginning to read through the handouts. I know from reading her book "Photo Freedom" that I'm going to love using her organizational system for my photos. I've got 30+ years of them and it's going to take me awhile but I'll get it done. As Stacy told me today during a class chat "slow and steady wins the race"! 
I've been taking a picture a day for my Project Life kit but I'm really having a hard time (I've missed three days so far) there's only so many things to take pictures of at work and at home. I really need to get out more often. And if you are reading this my word for the year is "Balance". I've taken a few pictures for this but could really use some ideas. If you have any please feel free to share.
Once Spring rolls around I plan to take "Getting Out of Auto Mode" with Alicia Snow over at BPS. I have this camera and I cannot wait to learn more about it. I also hear the the 50mm 1.4 (nifty fifty) lens is a great one to have. I'll have to see about getting myself one.

Enjoy the Weekend...
Go Colts!

No comments: