Sunday, February 21, 2010

Staying On Track...

It's been a week now since I've decided to wear away instead of rust away. So far...so good. I've walked 10,000 steps or more each day for an entire week. I am down to only two diet cokes a day and I've been watching the sweets. I woke up around  2:00 am to 3:00 am Monday-Friday morning with a terrible headache. I think this might be the problem...



















I started using it on Sunday and I used it up until Thursday. On Friday I decided that it might be the cause of the headaches so I didn't use it. It seems to throw me off balance and I tend to over correct and tense up. I haven't used it all weekend and I haven't had any HEADACHES since Friday morning. So for now I'm walking around the house like a crazy woman trying to get the steps in. I can't wait for the weather to break so that I can walk outdoors. Gotta go get those s..t..e..p..s in.

No comments: