Monday, April 19, 2010

Hello Blog World...

Hope you've all been well. It's been awhile since I've posted anything. Why you ask...LOL! You knew I was going to tell you anyway didn't you! Well honestly I don't know what happened. I have definately been in a slump though. I caught a bug (aches, cough, fever, sore throat, a bunch of spitting up junk, nose blowing and quite a few sleepless nights) around the end of March/first of April and it is taking me forever to get over it. I visited a mini clinic just a couple of days into it and the Dr. couldn't do anything for me, no meds to help with what I had. She did want to give me an H1N1 test but didn't have any at the time. The husband caught it about a week after I did and about a week after that our litte Deuce caught something and is now of three different meds. We were to sick to visit with the Grandbabies on Easter : ( the weather was beautiful by the way) and needless to say I have not been working on any of the things I set out to do this year. Hopefully I can get back to them soon.
I have decided to save Project Life for next year, I missed entirely too many days of taking pictures. Instead I will be doing A Week In The Life from Ali Edwards blog which I just decided on this afternoon. I have taken a few pictures and have written some notes to go with them. I plan to sit down a little later and plan it all out. I'm pretty sure its going to be a 8 1/2 x 11 album but other than that I not sure of just yet. I'll keep you posted.

Enjoy your week!

No comments: