Thursday, December 18, 2008

Wiiiiii...

I told my husband before Thanksgiving that I'd like to have the Wii and the Wii Fit for Christmas and that he should get it soon. He told me if I was out and seen it to go ahead and pick it up. I found the Wii right after Thanksgiving but no Wii Fit to be had anywhere. I've had half the family searching for this thing. Well just yesterday my daughter and I went to the ever famous Target, I told my daughter I was going to check to see if they had the Wii Fit. I was pretty sure I was gonna strike out again, not one Wii Fit on the shelf so I started to walk away and a store clerk says to me "May I help you"? I told her I was just checking to see if you had any Wii Fits in, so she scanned the tag and to my surprise they had 16 of them in the back. I waited about 15 minutes for them to bring them up front, made my purchase and left the store. My search is over and I cannot wait until Christmas Day to try it out. I've heard they are alot of fun and not as easy as one might think. I'll let you all know soon.

No comments: