Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Uggggh...

Such crappy weather today. I had to take the Deuce to the groomer today in the pouring rain at 7 this morning and have been freezing ever since.
As you can see I've lost focus again, I'd like to call it mojo but I don't think I've really ever had that, I think my OCD gets in the way. I do plan on getting back to my little challenge but as you all know things are a little hectic with the Holidays and all. I still have shopping to do, a gift exchange on Saturday with the girls, presents to wrap, cookies to bake, etc... I did however get my scrap room straightened over the weekend *thanks DIL* for all the help.
My perfect little tree has arrived *grin*. My little Deuce it all purtied up for the Holidays which won't actually last until the Holiday arrives being he's all white and the weather is crappy. I snapped a few picture of him and the tree today. I plan on posting them soon.
I hope you all are enjoying this busy month and getting everything checked off your list.

Have A Great Day!

No comments: