Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Gift Exchange 08...

This was actually the day before, we got together to make our goodies. I had to have this picture because I told my dear husband that I was going to make them do this. Aren't we cute?













Summer said the other two girls and I should get our picture like this also. The one in the red doesn't look all that thrilled. Wonder why?













Here we are holding our little snow bottle people. We did these together this year, I will be cleaning up glitter for many moons. Again I saw these over at Two Peas and my daughter has a magazine with them in it. I can't remember the name of it.













And here are the snow bottle people. The second and third from the left are my daughters, she has given them some unusual names. The second one is Peace Pimp and the third one is Snow Ho. I can't remember all their names. Mine is the tall one, his name is quite simply Mr. Winter.




No comments: